Post by Admin on Sept 19, 2019 17:27:33 GMT
Issue 5 | September 2019
Sorrowful Heart of Mary SSPX-MC
Dear Army of Our Lady,
Continue the Combat! "People must recite the Rosary every day. Our Lady repeated this in all Her apparitions, as if to arm us in advance against these times of diabolical disorientation , so that we would not let ourselves be fooled by false doctrines , and that through prayers, the elevation of our soul to God would not be diminished." (Sister Lucia of Fatima, The Whole Truth about Fatima p. 754).
In her interview with Fr. Fuentes in 1957, Sr. Lucia said: "The devil knows what it is that most offends God and which in a short space of time will gain for him the greatest number of souls. Thus the devil does everything to overcome souls consecrated to God , because in this way, the devil will succeed in leaving the souls of the faithful abandoned by their leaders, thereby the more easily will he seize them! " (The Whole Truth about Fatima: The Third Secret, vol. III, by Frère Michel de la Sainte Trinité, p. 507).
Like an avalanche gaining momentum and speed as it crashes violently down the mountain, so are we witnessing this "diabolical disorientation," advancing in so many ways!
- 1917: The Mother of God comes to Fatima, forecasting disasters, unless souls change.
- 1917: Communist/Bolshevik Revolution, Communism spreads.
- 1914-1918: World War I succeeds in dismantling the last Catholic Monarchies and Catholic social orders.
- 1939-1945: World War II hurls the world into atheistic materialism in the West by the crusade for Modern Democracy; and in the East by the Gulag Concentration Camps in Russia, Ukraine, Poland, and China, where millions of people die.
- The world, including the Popes, ignore the urgency of Our Lady's message.
- 1958: Pope Pius XII dies, omitting to reveal the Third Secret of Our Lady.
- 1960: Pope John XXIII has Cardinal Ottaviani read the Third Secret. On February 8, 1960, a Communiqué of the press agency ANI: the Vatican announces that the Secret will not be divulged. Instead, John XXIII opens the Second Vatican Council in 1962, scorning the "prophets of doom, always forecasting disasters."
- 1965: Pope Paul VI concludes the Council admitting that the "opened windows of the Church to let some fresh air inside" (John XXIII), has, in fact, brought in the "smoke of Satan!" Consequently "World War III" erupted within the Church, its the "greatest disaster of the century and of all past centuries, since the founding of the Church!" (They Have Uncrowned Him, by Archbishop Lefebvre, Introd. p. xv).
- 1966-1991: Archbishop Lefebvre and Bishop de Castro Meyer are alone left standing, as the Bishops en masse follow the Revolution of the Conciliar Church. They actively shepherd the scattered flock!
- 1988: Abp. Lefebvre saves Catholic Tradition by consecrating four bishops who are to hold fast, seeking no compromise or "canonical solution" until Rome converts and professes again the Social Kingship of Christ and the Catholic Faith of Tradition. He clearly indicates the proper time to come to submission to Rome: "I will bestow this grace upon you, confident that without too long a delay the Holy See of Peter will be occupied by a successor of Peter who is perfectly Catholic, and into whose hands you will be able to put back the grace of your episcopacy, so that he may confirm it."
- 2012: The leaders of the SSPX go Conciliar, signing the Six Conditions for the Agreement with UNCONVERTED Rome, "by which the Society binds itself"; along with the General Chapter Statement approving this new direction, and sealing the doctrinal compromise with Vatican II and the New Mass in the Doctrinal Declaration, April 15, 2012.
- 2012 to present: Conciliar-SSPX has jurisdiction granted by Pope Francis for Holy Orders, Confessions, and Marriages while insisting "nothing has changed!" Perhaps a reward for their silence and cooperation with the GREC agreements? Resistance priests rise up to this Revolution in the SSPX, many are expelled, many silenced. All in some way are punished, proving the new revolutionary direction it has taken.
- 2015: Rise of the Fake Resistance to capture those who follow Tradition, but in order to steer them in the same direction as the Conciliar-SSPX, by promoting New Mass miracles, that the "New Mass can nourish your faith" and to "stay with the Conciliar-SSPX." Is this not an old Communist tactic? Take hold of the resistance to the Revolution, but lead them "conservatively," in the same direction!
- 2019: Now its been over fifty years and up to thirteen Traditional congregations have fallen to the Second Vatican Council errors including the Conciliar-SSPX, all with promises to "stay as you are," and get "recognition" from Modernist Rome. (St. Peter's Fraternity, Good Shepherd Institute, St. John Vianney in Campos, Brazil, Christ the King Institute, OASIS Sisters in Spain, Redemptorists in Scotland, etc.)
- Those left standing all over the world, who have not fallen to Modernism or Sedevacantism, who are the scattered priests and faithful, united in fidelity to Tradition, opposing Modernist Rome and are standing on the clear stand of Abp. Lefebvre. Awaiting a good Pope to consecrate Russia with all the bishops, in obedience to Our Lady of Fatima, and for at least one (non-garage-dubious-questionable) bishop to stand like Abp. Lefebvre to provide emergency sacraments, especially Confirmation and Holy Orders, and build while the others are demolishing.
We have great hope nevertheless! as we also pray and humbly fear this contagion of the "diabolical disorientation," that Our Lady will keep Her promise!
"When everything will seem lost and paralyzed , that will be the happy beginning of the complete Restoration. This will mark the arrival of My hour , when I, in a marvelous way, will dethrone the proud and cursed Satan, trampling him under My feet and chaining him in the infernal abyss." (Our Lady of Quito, 1634, to Mother Marianna de Jesus). It is the promise echoed in 1917: "In the end, My Immaculate Heart will triumph!"
May She rescue Her Church soon!
In Christ the King,
Fr. David Hewko
Contacts and Resources
- Rev. Fr. David Hewko can be reached at 315-391-7575 or email@example.com
- Correspondence mailing address: 16 Dogwood Road South, Hubbardston, MA 01452
- Donations: Sorrowful Heart of Mary SSPX- MC, P.O. Box 72, Rossville, KS 66533
- Sermons, Catechism, Conferences, and Mass Schedules can be found primarily on SSPX-MC website as well as on The Catacombs website.
- The Recusant
To view this newsletter in your browser, click here.
To download a PDF of this newsletter, click here: SHM Issue 5 September 2019.pdf (125.56 KB)