Post by Deleted on Jun 21, 2018 6:07:44 GMT
There's no question we live in an authoritarian system void of God. But how do you manoeuvre and live when confronted with flagrant laws and criminal conduct under the color of law?
"Flex Your Rights" is a documentary Channel on YouTube made from generous lawyers and ex-police with a sense of justice in an unjust system trying to help educate the people to know and exercise your rights. Knowing is your first defense.
There are a lot of circumstances that are covered in their series, but all hold the basic foundation, "know what to say and what NOT to say". Doing so will de-esculate most every situation and puts the government agent(s) on notice of your articulated rights not to cross.
Know when you are being stopped the police are trying to build a case against you.
- When approached they look to see if there is any evidence they can build inside your environment that will give them a case or a stronger case.
- They ask questions, any kind of questions, to get you to talk to smell your breath for alcohol or drugs, and slur of words.
- They make eye contact to see your eye dilation.
- They ask unrelated questions to see how far you will talk with them...to set you up.
Know your rights!
Learn the five basic legalize that should always be prepared and on your lips when stopped:
- Lock all your doors and raise your windows to a crack (by your choice) enough to suffice the agent's want of smell to de-esculate the first tensed approach.
- Pull out your recorder or video to record the legal stop. Doing so lets the agent know they are being recorded (know your state if you have one party recording consent law or a two party consent law). You will wish you had after the stop.
- Get a clear distinction from the agent why you are being stopped makes the agent hold to that account unable to make something up later.
- You have no obligation to speak. It is the agent who is making the confrontation and must answer to you why the agent blocked your constitutional right of freedom of travel.
- Know these three distinct legalize words the agent knows by law its full implication: Am I being detained? Am I free to go? I do not consent to a search!
These basic norms of posture establishes a legal comfort zone for any innocent person. From there can build a greater knowledge and confidence through practice and habit.
Here is their web page Index:
Main video page:
10 Rules for Dealing with Police (Full-Length)
Key Lessons from 10 Rules for Dealing with Police